Where to find IVY CRAFTS in the coming months
We will be at Stand F12 at COUNTRY LIVING CHRISTMAS FAIR in the SECC, Glasgow on the following dates:
- Thursday 15th November 10am-5pm
- Friday 16th November 10am-5pm
- Saturday 17th November 10am-5pm
- Sunday 18th November 10am-4pm
We will be at MERCHANT SQUARE CRAFT & DESIGN FAIR on the following dates:
- Saturday 8th September 11am-6pm
- Sunday 9th September 12-6pm
- Saturday 22nd September 11am-6pm
- Sunday 23rd September 12-6pm
- Saturday 6th October 11am-6pm
- Sunday 7th October 12-6pm
- Saturday 20th October 11am-6pm
- Sunday 21st October 12-6pm
- Saturday 10th November 11am-6pm
- Saturday 24th November 11am-6pm
- Sunday 25th November 12-6pm
- Saturday 1st December 11am-6pm
- Sunday 2nd December 12-6pm
- Saturday 8th December 11am-6pm
- Sunday 9th December 12-6pm
- Saturday 15th December 11am-6pm
- Sunday 16th December 12-6pm
MERCHANT SQUARE is a fabulous setting-the cobbled centre courtyard is surrounded by a great selection of bars and restaurants, which creates a fantastic atmosphere.
There are up to sixty stalls every weekend showcasing a fantastic range of work from some very talented people. Find out more here:
As part of MERCHANT CITY FESTIVAL, we will be in Candleriggs, Glasgow on the following dates:
- Saturday 4th August 10am-7pm
- Sunday 5th August 10am-7pm
- Saturday 11th August 10am-7pm
- Sunday 12th August 10am-7pm
MERCHANT SQUARE CRAFT & DESIGN FAIR takes to the streets during the MERCHANT CITY FESTIVAL and we set up in these tents in the sunshine (hopefully!). There is always so much to see and do during the Festival but this year looks set to be extra-special as it coincides with the Glasgow 2018 European Championships.
A first for Ivy Crafts, we will have a stall at the AYRSHIRE ARTS AND CRAFTS FAIR in Troon Concert Hall on the following dates:
- Saturday 1st September 11am-4.30pm
The Ayrshire Arts and Crafts Fair is a well established and popular event which we are looking forward to attending.
For more information visit their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ayrshire.craftfair
IVY CRAFTS have been featured in GLASGOW LIVE.
The fabulous TEACAKE COSIES knitted by my mum, Isa, caught the attention of journalist, Jennifer Russell and have now featured in her article in GlasgowLive.
The Teacake Cosies are always popular with customers and have even featured as a centrepiece at a wedding this Summer!
Read the full article here: